We clarify the difference between HubSpot's onboarding and BEE's and why both variants are worthwhile.
Anyone who decides on a HubSpot licence needs mandatory onboarding for this tool. This can be booked either with HubSpot, one of their partner agencies or as a combination of both. In the following, we present the individual variants of onboarding from HubSpot as well as from BEE. If a combination of both is required, BEE offers separate prices.
HubSpot offers the following variants:
- Marketing Hub: The onboarding in the Marketing Hub is differentiated in 3 variants - depending on which Hub you have just purchased. You currently pay €2,760 for Professional, €5,500 for Enterprise and €13,800 for extended onboarding. You can read about what is included and what is not here.
- Sales Hub: Onboarding for the Sales Hub is also offered at HubSpot with different variants. You pay €460 for the Professional Hub, €2,760 for the Enterprise Hub and €7,360 for the extended onboarding. You can find the details here.
- Service Hub: The Service Hub is somewhat narrower in terms of onboarding. There is only a distinction between Professional (€460) and Enterprise (€2,760). You can find more information here.
- CMS Hub: Onboarding also takes place for the CMS Hub. You pay €740 for the Professional Hub and €1,840 for the Enterprise Hub. You can read everything else here.
If these onboarding services are not enough, you can find more services from HubSpot:
- Inbound consulting: With inbound consulting, a personal consultant is at your side while you continue to work on your specific requirements together with your contact person for Customer Success. You can find out more here. Consulting is divided into 3 subcategories:
- Consulting project: The standard offer starts at 1.380€ and 6 hours.
- On-site consulting: The standard offer starts at 4.600 €, 10 participants and 1 day.
- Ongoing consulting: Monthly for 414€ (1 hour); Ongoing for 1.012€ (5 hours/month); Premium (2 consultants) for 1.748€ (5 hours/month)
- Technical consulting: When you purchase technical consulting services, you will work with a consultant who will learn in-depth about your business needs and systems. You can find out more here. Again, consulting is divided into 3 subcategories:
- Technical consulting on a project basis: The standard offer starts at 1.380€ and 6 hours.
- On-site counselling: The standard offer starts at 4.600€, 10 participants and 1 day
- Ongoing consultancy: Ongoing for 1.012€ (5 hours/month); Premium (2 consultants) for 1.748€ (5 hours/month)
- Migration Services: HubSpot's Migration Services team offers a variety of services for a wide range of business needs, from custom designs that align with your existing website to a full migration of your website. Read more
- Template steup: €184 for 1-2 weeks
- Blog migration: 18€ per page (first 20 pages are free) for 2-3 weeks
- Website migration: 18€ per page (first 20 pages are free) for 2-3 weeks
- Asset migration: standard version 920€, premium version 2.116€ for 1-2 weeks
Email template redesign: 460€
- Classroom training: Learn among your peers in a live, interactive, hands-on environment with courses that help you use HubSpot tools for your business. The various courses start at €690 per person and are offered remotely. Click here for the courses.
As a rule, HubSpot does NOT offer strategy development or the implementation of various tasks such as the creation of a campaign in the software. The various onboarding variants are purely intended for getting to know the software. Customers must implement EVERYTHING themselves and only receive help to help themselves.
Many HubSpot customers require further support for their marketing, sales and service activities beyond the purely technical onboarding and familiarisation with the software. For this purpose, cooperation with a HubSpot partner agency is a good idea.
BEE is a Diamond Partner of HubSpot and has already helped many customers with HubSpot onboarding. More information on our BEE.HubSpot Services